Your bookmarks are for you to give away in whatever fashion you wish…
- Bookmarks help reduce damage to book stock!
- Bookmark leave your presence and message with the user.
- Bookmarks are a gift and will be owned and used by a reader.
- Much more than just a leaflet!
Please share in meetings, user groups, clubs, school visits, partner venues, outreach events and any opportunity where you might leave a calling card.
Give ‘um to your friends!
We #LoveLibraries and we know library users do, both those that use libraries now and those that will in the future!
Who can you ask to join in?!
Why actively ‘promote’ your libraries services?
- Promotion is simply part of good customer care.
- Promotion is key to helping those who are not sure what they want, find something they are willing to try.
- To offer opportunities for readers to discover more and share their experiences.
- To increase people’s confidence and enjoyment.
- To raise the status of the library as service and venue.
- To open up education, information, entertainment choices.
Can you share your joy?!
If you can we’d love a pic of you or your library staff, or indeed a library user with said bookmark! Just send me a quick pic! ‘Twould be much appreciated.