Due to popular demand, we’ve just produced another run of
“5 minutes with God” bookmarks. (Oct ’15)
We now have some stock still remaining…
(We’ve only three x 1000 left, 5th October 2015)
Full-colour Bookmarks – limited* offer:
1000 bookmarks: £50 +vat
500 bookmarks: £25 +vat
Printed full-colour double-sided on 350gsm silk artboard.
Boxed and delivered to one UK address.
*Offer only available while stocks last.
The text reads:
5 minutes with God…
Sit down comfortably, feet flat on the floor.
- For one minute, just be still: relax your muscles, calm your breathing, listen.
- For one minute, remember something you are grateful for. Say thank you to God for it, and be sure that God is happy for you.
- For one minute, remember something you regret. Say sorry to God for it, and be sure that God forgives you.
- For one minute, think of some good thing you would like for another person. Ask God for it. If what you want just isn’t possible, God will still use your prayer to bless that person.
- For one minute, think of some good thing you would like for yourself. Ask God to show you if it’s right for you, and listen for
the answer. God seeks to guide you,
May the peace of God be with you.
Original text by Moira Biggins – EMAC
If you’re interested in these or
perhaps something similar,
call us now 0116 210 1441
or email us
Central Community Press Ltd,
UNIT 45 Vulcan House,
Vulcan Rd, Leicester LE5 3EF.