Here’s another selection of campaigns produced for this Autumn:
Adding to previous Electoral Registration campaigns we’ve seen bookmarks produced for Derbyshire, Wiltshire and Sandwell Libraries. We have also seen an Electoral Registration message backing Educational Bookmarks distributed through selected 6th Form colleges in Cambridge.
We’ve seen more library driven campaigns backed by Healthwatch in Cheshire and Cornwall and also some bookmarks delivered directly for use by Healthwatch South Tyneside.
Cheshire Primary Schools are also receiving a school bookmark campaign promoting ‘reading’ and library use, again backed by Healthwatch. Here again, we see the handy word-search puzzles being used; a simple engaging way to draw attention to your subject.
Another school campaign has been delivered with Staffordshire Primary Schools backed by a “School Run” Sustainable Transport promotion. We’ve also seen school campaigns featuring:
- Top 10 Revision Tips for 6th Form College students in Cambridge.
- The A-Z of animals in Staffordshire Primary Schools.
- The Numeracy Measure for primary schools in Bradford.
Following successful campaigns in other years we again see Bradford’s Alhambra Theatre’s Snow White Panto featuring on school bookmarks in Leeds, Kirklees and Wakefield as well as the public libraries in Bradford.
Other campaigns such as:
- Brighton and Hove’s Breeze Bus featuring on the libraries Top Ten Happy Reads promotion
- Supermarkets supporting local Wirral libraries
- and a Reader Development campaign in Hertfordshire have also been produced.
Libraries throughout the UK are keenly making great use of their own Library Bookmarks. For instance, Ealing’s Libraries see more than 55,000 visits a fortnight. Their bookmarks are being made available at 13 library sites… as well as:
- Staff are giving bookmarks to parents at nursery groups.
- Libraries are sharing bookmarks with teenagers through high school visits.
- Activities such as Refugee Week has seen bookmarks being shared with participants and visitors.
- This year’s TRA Summer Reading Challenge will saw visits to primary schools where the bookmarks will be shared with to the children.
Realised; designed, produced, and delivered by Bookmark People.
For further information give us a call 0116 210 1441