YLL might be new to you, but its gift is wise beyond its years. YLL could indeed change the way you live and see your world.
An idea so simple and intuitive, you’ll wonder why you didn’t use it sooner.
No wires or adapters, no compatibility issues, no battery life problems – in fact, the experience can last forever.
YLL offers a wide range of formats – from the easily pocket-able flexible 3-by-5inch, the popular handheld 5-by-7inch format, to the 9 by 11inch display and beyond, offering high-resolution imagery and uniquely styled text, sourced from millions of well established worldwide connections.
With YLL you can easily browse, touch, feel, and absorb content! In turn YLL can help you feel more alive!
YLL is locally installed waiting for you to start browsing; simply visit, browse, and borrow! Or request and reserve.
Compatible with anyone’s requirements – YLL’s format’s are varied to suit your preference with visual, audio and tactile formats.
YLL sites are designed with access for all in mind. From job-seekers to thrill-seekers, the romantic, the scientist the traveller… Users include babies, pre-schoolers, children, parents, students, older people, business people, the unemployed etc. YLL also provides for people with mobility, physical or learning difficulties.
YLL’s not artificial it’s real. Intelligence and creativity can be nurtured. It’s not simulated; YLL is an environment where the reality of your life can be stimulated!
Once acquired, formats can be used in bed, on the beach, on the bus, in the garden indeed almost anywhere with minimal loss of clarity. Most formats can be held in the one hand, and using your fingers to browse the content, they can transport you to worlds far away. YLL provides information portals and virtual realities that can be completely private to you.
The ultimate in a sharing experience – though YLL you can ‘like’, recommend, share and chat about experiences with your social network. Indeed many chat groups have been formed and friendships enhanced by really sharing the experiences gained.
The surprising thing is membership is FREE! Once a member, you can just go, browse and borrow most items freely.
Millions of users every week in the UK!
Discover your imagination and experience the power of YLL.
The potential is often truly amazing!
Find out more here: YLL
NEWS Check our twittering
Search our Blog:
- Bookmarks are us, we are Bookmarks – We bookmark people …
- Legoland measure in the classrooms
- Calendars 2016
- Beanstalks and Fractions – Educational Bookmarks
- Octonauts, Anchors and Zigzags – in the Classroom
- Reaching Further and Higher Education Students
- Library Campaigns 2015
- Suites of Library Bookmarks…
- Visit Your Library
- Focus on Smoking Cessation
- THINK… Is it true?
- We ‘Bookmark’ People…
- Focus on Electoral Registration
- Library Projects – 15 years, 4 billion visits…
- Muffins – Announce, Attract, Address… your message taken home
- Focus on Fostering and Adoption
- Libraries everywhere…
- …backing Libraries Everywhere!
- Marie Curie Support Line
- June… “time flies when you’re having fun”
- Again, ‘Reading is good for you’…
- Travel Advice
- Libraries and Healthwatch
- April – spring is in the air!
- Summer Reading! …another challenge
- Who knows where a book might take you?
- Focus on Drugs, Alcohol and Public Health
- Supermarkets support the libraries, again…
- Penguins and Starfish in the classroom…
- February 2015
- Introducing YLL
- …there’s more!
- January 2015
- Your wellbeing! #LoveLibraries… …better than chocolate!
- World War One
- The heart of the community…
- Life’s too short to finish it early! [cycle safety]
- Real Books…
- A focus on School Meals…
- More smiles…
- Focus on Mental Health…
- A good book dies…
- Focus on Fraud…
- Brighton – take time out…
- Reading is good for you!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- abuse advertise Advertising authors banana banners book fans Bookmark bookmarks book readers books campaigns charity children college Community education educational Educational bookmarks electoral registration flyers fostering free gifted and talented pupils health healthwatch Hertfordshire Hospital leisure librarians Libraries library library bookmarks library use library users literature Marketing mental-health million nace NHS north lanarkshire opticians outreach People posters primary schools promotional publicity public libraries public library members readers reading road safety safety safety campaigns school schools smoking students summer reading challenge supermarket Targeting theatres the reading agency torbay uk public libraries uk public library wales wallet well being wellbeing wildlife park WW1 WWI