NEWS Check our twittering
Search our Blog:
- Bookmarks are us, we are Bookmarks – We bookmark people …
- Legoland measure in the classrooms
- Calendars 2016
- Beanstalks and Fractions – Educational Bookmarks
- Octonauts, Anchors and Zigzags – in the Classroom
- Reaching Further and Higher Education Students
- Library Campaigns 2015
- Suites of Library Bookmarks…
- Visit Your Library
- Focus on Smoking Cessation
- THINK… Is it true?
- We ‘Bookmark’ People…
- Focus on Electoral Registration
- Library Projects – 15 years, 4 billion visits…
- Muffins – Announce, Attract, Address… your message taken home
- Focus on Fostering and Adoption
- Libraries everywhere…
- …backing Libraries Everywhere!
- Marie Curie Support Line
- June… “time flies when you’re having fun”
- Again, ‘Reading is good for you’…
- Travel Advice
- Libraries and Healthwatch
- April – spring is in the air!
- Summer Reading! …another challenge
- Who knows where a book might take you?
- Focus on Drugs, Alcohol and Public Health
- Supermarkets support the libraries, again…
- Penguins and Starfish in the classroom…
- February 2015
- Introducing YLL
- …there’s more!
- January 2015
- Your wellbeing! #LoveLibraries… …better than chocolate!
- World War One
- The heart of the community…
- Life’s too short to finish it early! [cycle safety]
- Real Books…
- A focus on School Meals…
- More smiles…
- Focus on Mental Health…
- A good book dies…
- Focus on Fraud…
- Brighton – take time out…
- Reading is good for you!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- abuse advertise Advertising authors banana banners book fans Bookmark bookmarks book readers books campaigns charity children college Community education educational Educational bookmarks electoral registration flyers fostering free gifted and talented pupils health healthwatch Hertfordshire Hospital leisure librarians Libraries library library bookmarks library use library users literature Marketing mental-health million nace NHS north lanarkshire opticians outreach People posters primary schools promotional publicity public libraries public library members readers reading road safety safety safety campaigns school schools smoking students summer reading challenge supermarket Targeting theatres the reading agency torbay uk public libraries uk public library wales wallet well being wellbeing wildlife park WW1 WWI
Tag Archives: books
Just because you can, I [Jules] sent out this question to my social media “friends”: “What was the last book you borrowed from a public library?” And this was the response; an unscientific snapshot of what some people are using their local Public Library for… … Continue reading
We’re just completing a campaign for seven south coast library regions. They’re making good use of their Library Bookmarks to promote various library services – these bookmarks are backed by sponsorship about ‘Complan’ – “Whenever you need a little extra … Continue reading
We asked people, and they told us: “How often you read a book per week?” On average, they pick up a book 8.5 times a week. “Would you use a bookmark if given one?” 92% use bookmarks “How often you … Continue reading
We all like something to pay with, be it bubble-wrap, beer mats or blue-tack… Bookmarks can utilise this hand-based habit with engaging puzzles, pop-outs and pastimes! Unique formats like our road safety “reaction tester” and six-page “phone card” have proved … Continue reading
66% of us read in our free time, making reading more popular than gardening. the cinema, theatres, concerts and DIY. Reading has never been so popular, and use of digital e-readers and such has made it even more accessible. But … Continue reading
’nuff said. Thanks: itsateenagelibrarything and bound4escape 🙂
76% of 5-10 year olds and 39% of adults visited a public library in the last year. 76 % of children aged 5 to 10 71% of children aged 11 to 15 36 % of young people aged 16-24 39% adults aged 16-74 43 … Continue reading