NEWS Check our twittering
Search our Blog:
- Bookmarks are us, we are Bookmarks – We bookmark people …
- Legoland measure in the classrooms
- Calendars 2016
- Beanstalks and Fractions – Educational Bookmarks
- Octonauts, Anchors and Zigzags – in the Classroom
- Reaching Further and Higher Education Students
- Library Campaigns 2015
- Suites of Library Bookmarks…
- Visit Your Library
- Focus on Smoking Cessation
- THINK… Is it true?
- We ‘Bookmark’ People…
- Focus on Electoral Registration
- Library Projects – 15 years, 4 billion visits…
- Muffins – Announce, Attract, Address… your message taken home
- Focus on Fostering and Adoption
- Libraries everywhere…
- …backing Libraries Everywhere!
- Marie Curie Support Line
- June… “time flies when you’re having fun”
- Again, ‘Reading is good for you’…
- Travel Advice
- Libraries and Healthwatch
- April – spring is in the air!
- Summer Reading! …another challenge
- Who knows where a book might take you?
- Focus on Drugs, Alcohol and Public Health
- Supermarkets support the libraries, again…
- Penguins and Starfish in the classroom…
- February 2015
- Introducing YLL
- …there’s more!
- January 2015
- Your wellbeing! #LoveLibraries… …better than chocolate!
- World War One
- The heart of the community…
- Life’s too short to finish it early! [cycle safety]
- Real Books…
- A focus on School Meals…
- More smiles…
- Focus on Mental Health…
- A good book dies…
- Focus on Fraud…
- Brighton – take time out…
- Reading is good for you!
- #officeclosed @BookmarkPeople are not twting for foreseeable future. They'll be off reading a book somewhere! @julesprichards is still here. 1 year ago
- And she travelled to a land far, far away... #LoveReading #LoveLibraries wp.me/p25t6O-CH https://t.co/ovTt47nZjb 1 year ago
- And she climbed higher and higher... #LoveReading #LoveLibraries wp.me/p25t6O-CH https://t.co/bIQEFHQxeL 1 year ago
- abuse advertise Advertising authors banana banners book fans Bookmark bookmarks book readers books campaigns charity children college Community education educational Educational bookmarks electoral registration flyers fostering free gifted and talented pupils health healthwatch Hertfordshire Hospital leisure librarians Libraries library library bookmarks library use library users literature Marketing mental-health million nace NHS north lanarkshire opticians outreach People posters primary schools promotional publicity public libraries public library members readers reading road safety safety safety campaigns school schools smoking students summer reading challenge supermarket Targeting theatres the reading agency torbay uk public libraries uk public library wales wallet well being wellbeing wildlife park WW1 WWI
Tag Archives: Community
As ever, public libraries are making good use of the humble yet effective “library bookmark”.More than a leaflet or flyer, libraries have reported that during outreach activities on the high-street, people have chosen bookmarks over flyers – it seems they … Continue reading
Libraries do love bookmarks and are always asking us for more! Library Bookmarks are sometimes needed immediately, such as the above, with no time to secure sponsoring backing, however these opportunities are always available for sponsorship. The sponsor’s promotion would obviously reach … Continue reading
Library use differs from site to site; from small rural libraries to very busy urban and city super-libraries. However, last year we found this project interesting and thought we’d share it: Photographer Keith Pattison has created some great work here, that relays … Continue reading