NEWS Check our twittering
Search our Blog:
- Bookmarks are us, we are Bookmarks – We bookmark people …
- Legoland measure in the classrooms
- Calendars 2016
- Beanstalks and Fractions – Educational Bookmarks
- Octonauts, Anchors and Zigzags – in the Classroom
- Reaching Further and Higher Education Students
- Library Campaigns 2015
- Suites of Library Bookmarks…
- Visit Your Library
- Focus on Smoking Cessation
- THINK… Is it true?
- We ‘Bookmark’ People…
- Focus on Electoral Registration
- Library Projects – 15 years, 4 billion visits…
- Muffins – Announce, Attract, Address… your message taken home
- Focus on Fostering and Adoption
- Libraries everywhere…
- …backing Libraries Everywhere!
- Marie Curie Support Line
- June… “time flies when you’re having fun”
- Again, ‘Reading is good for you’…
- Travel Advice
- Libraries and Healthwatch
- April – spring is in the air!
- Summer Reading! …another challenge
- Who knows where a book might take you?
- Focus on Drugs, Alcohol and Public Health
- Supermarkets support the libraries, again…
- Penguins and Starfish in the classroom…
- February 2015
- Introducing YLL
- …there’s more!
- January 2015
- Your wellbeing! #LoveLibraries… …better than chocolate!
- World War One
- The heart of the community…
- Life’s too short to finish it early! [cycle safety]
- Real Books…
- A focus on School Meals…
- More smiles…
- Focus on Mental Health…
- A good book dies…
- Focus on Fraud…
- Brighton – take time out…
- Reading is good for you!
- #officeclosed @BookmarkPeople are not twting for foreseeable future. They'll be off reading a book somewhere! @julesprichards is still here. 1 year ago
- And she travelled to a land far, far away... #LoveReading #LoveLibraries wp.me/p25t6O-CH https://t.co/ovTt47nZjb 1 year ago
- And she climbed higher and higher... #LoveReading #LoveLibraries wp.me/p25t6O-CH https://t.co/bIQEFHQxeL 1 year ago
- abuse advertise Advertising authors banana banners book fans Bookmark bookmarks book readers books campaigns charity children college Community education educational Educational bookmarks electoral registration flyers fostering free gifted and talented pupils health healthwatch Hertfordshire Hospital leisure librarians Libraries library library bookmarks library use library users literature Marketing mental-health million nace NHS north lanarkshire opticians outreach People posters primary schools promotional publicity public libraries public library members readers reading road safety safety safety campaigns school schools smoking students summer reading challenge supermarket Targeting theatres the reading agency torbay uk public libraries uk public library wales wallet well being wellbeing wildlife park WW1 WWI
Tag Archives: library
For more than 15 years we’ve been supporting libraries with their promotional bookmarks advocating the various services that libraries offer. #LoveLibraries is a tag that Welsh Libraries have been sharing – it’s something that millions do! Libraries throughout the country are keen to make … Continue reading
While walking with the folks in the Cotswolds this weekend I was reminded of people’s need to read, and the fact that communities use a ‘third place‘ whether as a water-cooler moment or a refuge away from home… “escape with a … Continue reading
I recently created these tasty bookmark designs for local libraries – feel good without the guilt! If you don’t do dancing or swimming then pop to the library! “A significant association was also found between frequent library use and reported … Continue reading
Children who read for pleasure are likely to do better in maths and English, research suggests. The study, indicated reading for pleasure was more important to a child’s development than how educated their parents were. See more here: Institute of Education, London University … Continue reading
NO! They’ve seen it all, from banana peel to bacon. Alas, there is an alternative! Last year we worked with libraries across the country who made great use of their Library Bookmarks. Their bookmarks have always been recognised as a … Continue reading
As you’ll have gathered libraries are using their bookmarks to promote many services – from children’s Bounce and Rhyme Times to Local Archives, Family History to Internet Resources, Online Catalogues to Phone Apps and News Subscriptions… But the ever popular Opening Hours bookmark is one … Continue reading
Could the route home to mum be more simple?