NEWS Check our twittering
Search our Blog:
- Bookmarks are us, we are Bookmarks – We bookmark people …
- Legoland measure in the classrooms
- Calendars 2016
- Beanstalks and Fractions – Educational Bookmarks
- Octonauts, Anchors and Zigzags – in the Classroom
- Reaching Further and Higher Education Students
- Library Campaigns 2015
- Suites of Library Bookmarks…
- Visit Your Library
- Focus on Smoking Cessation
- THINK… Is it true?
- We ‘Bookmark’ People…
- Focus on Electoral Registration
- Library Projects – 15 years, 4 billion visits…
- Muffins – Announce, Attract, Address… your message taken home
- Focus on Fostering and Adoption
- Libraries everywhere…
- …backing Libraries Everywhere!
- Marie Curie Support Line
- June… “time flies when you’re having fun”
- Again, ‘Reading is good for you’…
- Travel Advice
- Libraries and Healthwatch
- April – spring is in the air!
- Summer Reading! …another challenge
- Who knows where a book might take you?
- Focus on Drugs, Alcohol and Public Health
- Supermarkets support the libraries, again…
- Penguins and Starfish in the classroom…
- February 2015
- Introducing YLL
- …there’s more!
- January 2015
- Your wellbeing! #LoveLibraries… …better than chocolate!
- World War One
- The heart of the community…
- Life’s too short to finish it early! [cycle safety]
- Real Books…
- A focus on School Meals…
- More smiles…
- Focus on Mental Health…
- A good book dies…
- Focus on Fraud…
- Brighton – take time out…
- Reading is good for you!
- #officeclosed @BookmarkPeople are not twting for foreseeable future. They'll be off reading a book somewhere! @julesprichards is still here. 1 year ago
- And she travelled to a land far, far away... #LoveReading #LoveLibraries wp.me/p25t6O-CH https://t.co/ovTt47nZjb 1 year ago
- And she climbed higher and higher... #LoveReading #LoveLibraries wp.me/p25t6O-CH https://t.co/bIQEFHQxeL 1 year ago
- abuse advertise Advertising authors banana banners book fans Bookmark bookmarks book readers books campaigns charity children college Community education educational Educational bookmarks electoral registration flyers fostering free gifted and talented pupils health healthwatch Hertfordshire Hospital leisure librarians Libraries library library bookmarks library use library users literature Marketing mental-health million nace NHS north lanarkshire opticians outreach People posters primary schools promotional publicity public libraries public library members readers reading road safety safety safety campaigns school schools smoking students summer reading challenge supermarket Targeting theatres the reading agency torbay uk public libraries uk public library wales wallet well being wellbeing wildlife park WW1 WWI
Tag Archives: Marketing
It’s simple, we manage driven bookmark campaigns through Public Libraries and Primary Schools and Higher Education. Realised; designed, produced, and delivered by Bookmark People. For further information give Jules a call 0116 210 1441. Advertisements
Bookmark People is 15 years young this year! Mid-teens, an exciting age!? You’ll hopefully be aware of the handy bookmarks that Public Libraries and others gift out to reach both their current & potential users. We have produced hundreds of promotional bookmark campaigns tailored to … Continue reading
A good book can be good for you… and our libraries know that better than most! Public Libraries’ Health and Well-being collections are frequently promoted using their promotional bookmarks. You can see a selection of Health campaigns here: Health and Wellbeing Library Bookmark … Continue reading
We’ve mentioned before that our distributors have registered a preference for bookmarks – while giving away flyers and bookmarks as part of street outreach, it was found that more bookmarks were taken than flyers – bookmarks are useful, they have … Continue reading
Could the route home to mum be more simple?
As ever, public libraries are making good use of the humble yet effective “library bookmark”.More than a leaflet or flyer, libraries have reported that during outreach activities on the high-street, people have chosen bookmarks over flyers – it seems they … Continue reading
Libraries do love bookmarks and are always asking us for more! Library Bookmarks are sometimes needed immediately, such as the above, with no time to secure sponsoring backing, however these opportunities are always available for sponsorship. The sponsor’s promotion would obviously reach … Continue reading